INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Late News Submission
NDNC 2022 is soliciting Late News abstracts on late breaking, cutting edge work on Diamond, DLC, Nano Carbon (CNT, Graphene, Nanodiamond , etc.), Nitride (BN, CN, etc.), and Related Materials.
A very limited number of late news papers will be accepted as oral presentations. Late news papers are not eligible for young scholar awards.
*Do not revise or replace your abstract submitted before 25 January 2022. Revision of the submitted abstract will be not accepted.
- NDNC2022 will be held in on-site format.
- In case that the COVID-19 situation changes, the organization format may change. Detailed information regarding format changes will be posted on the NDNC2022 website. You will also receive this information by e-mail if you register for "My page."
- Registration fee will be adjusted when the organization format changes.
- VISA is needed to enter Japan for all non-Japanese attendees at present (06/Dec/2021). Please respect the entry rules of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Japan.
My Page If you have not registered yet, please create My Page from here.
Abstract Submission guidelines
- To submit your abstract, you need to create your own "My page". After creating "My page", your password will be delivered automatically to the registered e-mail address. If you don't receive your password within a day, please write to the secretariat, email@example.com.
- Abstract should be written in English and submitted by A4 size, 1 page only. No additional pages will be accepted. It should contain the title of paper, author(s), affiliation(s), postal address, main text (including all figures, tables and references) and e-mail address of the corresponding author. The abstract submission should be made only by the corresponding author. Detailed instructions can be found in the abstract template.
- The abstract file should be created in pdf form and named as the corresponding author's name (lastname_firstname.pdf) to upload through "My page".
- The Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author at the beginning of March 2022.
- To decide which topics to submit your abstract, please refer the list of research topics and Keywords at below:
*Please be noted that the accepted abstract will be incorporated in the conference program officially after your on-line registration completed by April 18th., 2020.